In order to prepare for natural disasters and other calamities, Internet Securities has used standard procedures commonly found in the financial services industry.
With the goal of maintaining continuity of its business operations, the firm adopted a plan to maintain continuity in its ability to provide investment banking and registered adviser services.
Internet Securities has provisions for seven critical operational elements to maintain its business continuity in the event of a natural disaster or other calamity. The seven elements are outlined below:
- Data back-up and recovery (hard copy and electronic);
- (2) An assessment of all mission critical systems;
- (3) Financial and operational assessments;
- (4) Alternate communications between customers and the firm;
- (5) Alternate communications between the firm and its employees;
- (6) Alternate physical location of employees;
- (7) Critical business constituents, Rainmaker Securities (the firm’s broker dealer), commercial banks, and counter-party impact;
Internet Securities’ Emergency Contact Persons
Primary Emergency Contacts
President & CEO
510/444-5240 (main office), 415/595-8736 (alternate)